Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sacrifices We All Have To Make



            We have made sacrifice to get where we are in life whether the sacrifices to be personal or financial something had to be given up.  If you go in school you're sacrificing your time to attend classes, doing homework and possible debt to pay for school.  If you're in the creative arts you give up your time to perfect your craft and again possibly income that could produce in other fields.  For something to be gained something has to sacrifice that is one universal law that no one can argue.

            Right now I'm reflecting on what I will have to sacrifice to succeed my goals.  It seems one of the greatest we have to sacrifice is our own free time. Managing my time has been something I've always struggled with and I think it's going to be one of the greatest challenges to carry out my goals.  Now I have a great deal more free time since now I'm unemployed but once I find new employment managing my time will be more difficult.  You have to balance both my future job, my present course load, some social commitments and setting aside time to work on my project.  Now I still want to set aside time to return to the gym and I think anyone would agree with each of the set time aside to destress.

            Proper time management will be the key to my success in carrying out my goals.  Now I know I failed in this in the past but it is something I will strive to improve.  I hope my idea of using Outlook calendar to improve my managing of time.  It still will be difficult to sacrifice my personal and social life but is something that I will have to do if I want to succeed. Even though some my project will involve some of my friends I will unfortunately have to neglect some of them in the process.  I will have to properly communicate to why I'll be missing some social events and spending less time with them.  I hope that they will be sympathetic with what I'm trying to achieve.

            I'm still trying to wrap my head around with everything you wanted to and what will be my final objective.  Once I determined what my result will be I can start scheduling what I'll be doing and when to do each task.  For the next few days I'll be focusing on my school assignments and using my creative projects as well taking breaks. The next few days will be busy ones for me especially with some large assignments coming due.  It seems time is something that I will have to balance to carry out my goals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment